- Eat high protein breakfast.
- Avoid sugary foods like ( juice and drinks).
- Eat soluble fiber.
- Drink coffee or tea.
- Eat your food slowly.
- Avoid packed food or snacks (chips).
- MEAT ; chicken, beef, pork, lamb etc.
- FISH AND SEA FOODS ; salmon, trout, shrimp etc.
- EGGS ; whole eggs with the yolk are best.
This as been shown to boost metabolism 80 to 100 per day.
LOW CARBOHYDRATE FOODS :
Don’t be afraid to load your plate with these low-carbohydrate vegetables.
You can eat massive amounts of them without going over 20-50 net carbs per day.
A diet mostly on meat and vegetables contains all the fiber, vitamins and minerals you need to be healthy.
Eat 2-3 meals per day.
If you in hungry in the afternoon add 4th meal.
Don’t be afraid of eating fat, as trying to do both low-carbohydrate and low-fat at the same time is a recipe for failure.
It will make you feel miserable and abandon the plan.
FOODS TO BE AVOID:
SUGER; soft drinks, fruit juices,candy, ice cream, and many other products contain add suger.
REFINED GRAINS; wheat,rice, barly, and rye as well as bread, cereal, and pasta.
TRANS FAT; Hydrogenated or partially hydrogenated oils.